For over eight years Ultrasoundschoolsinfo.com has been a trusted resource for those researching professional careers in medical imaging and education options for diagnostic medical sonography (DMS).
Our mission is to support and to advance diagnostic medical sonography through career education. Supported by a network of seasoned healthcare professionals, we gather trusted information and perspectives from authoritative sources and present them in an interesting, easy to understand format.
Beyond offering information about degree paths, specialty options, and the basic job description, we share our professional insights in articles & interviews from today’s leaders & pioneers in the field.
Our Quality Standards
At Ultrasoundschoolsinfo.com, our goal is to provide a reliable and accurate resource for students and professionals alike. Information is reviewed on an ongoing basis by our ultrasound panel members to ensure:
- Consistent, reliable and up to date information that visitors can use to help them in their career and education decisions.
- Information that goes deeper than typical resources, offering a broad spectrum of information, all in one location.
- We provide an avenue for input or feedback on our site at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Editorial Team
- Yonella Demars, MSRS, RDMS (Ab, Ob/Gyn, PS), RVT
- Joan P. Baker, MSR, RDMS, RDCS, FSDMS
- Emily M. Downs, BS, RDMS, RVT, RDCS
- Jessica Carlino, RDMS, RVT
- Tom Whelan, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, FASE
- Dr. Traci Fox, EdD, RT(R), RDMS, RVT
- Tricia Turner, BS, RDMS, RVT
- Sandra McKnight, RDMS
- Matt Dawson, MD, RDMS, RDCS and Mike Mallin, MD, RDCS, RDMS, ASCeXAM
- Sonographer Samantha Sawyer, MHA, RDMS, RDCS
- Dr Taco Geertsma, Radiologist
- Chelsey Wright, BS-MIRS, RDCS (AE, PE), RDMS
- Dr. Neal Kassell
Drop us a note! We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your questions, feedback & comments. We’re also always looking to add new stories & articles from those who are currently working in healthcare, or from students who are working towards earning their degree.
As you will notice on many of our pages, we provide an access point for you to request information from colleges and universities that offer undergraduate and/or graduate degrees, certificate and other educational programs. These schools are denoted by the header “Matching Schools” above the listing. Learn more about these relationships here.
Please contact us with any feedback or additional questions. Thank you.
PO Box 3026
Bellingham, WA 98227 United States
Working to support ultrasound technicians and to advance diagnostic medical sonography through career education.