A special thank you to our past and present Sonography Scholarship Selection Committee volunteers!
Their support of our scholarship applicants is appreciated. Please join us in thanking our wonderful volunteers, and celebrate their contributions to the sonography community!
Past Sonography Student Scholarship Committee Members
Learn more about our selection committee volunteers and their contributions to the diagnostic medical sonography community!
- Terry Sorensen DHSc., RDCS, RDMS, RVT, RT(R) – Clinical Coordinator and Concentration Specialist – Washburn University Diagnostic Medical Program
- Amanda Hogan, DBA, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RTR – Director of Imaging and Surgical Sciences – Bellin College
- Carolyn DeLeo, RDMS, RVT, MA. Ed. – Program Chair & Professor Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Valencia College
- Marybeth Tomory B.S., RDMS, Abd, Ob/Gyn, FE
- Teresa Montano, B.S., RDMS (Abd, PS)
- Erica Hart, RDMS, RVT, MHA
Sonography Student Scholarship
The Ultrasound Schools Info student scholarship is a national, semi-annual, non-renewable $1,000 scholarship awarded to an aspiring sonographer currently enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited diagnostic medical sonography program, or a high school student who has been accepted to a program.
About Ultrasound Schools Info
Ultrasound Schools Info is a leading resource for those interested in researching a career in diagnostic medical sonography (DMS). We provide an entry point for potential students to research and connect with accredited ultrasound technician programs.
If you’d like to learn more about opportunities in sonography, check out some of our other inspiring articles & interviews:
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Sonographers – National Sonography Scholarship Information
- Paying for Sonography School – Financial Aid: How to Pay for Sonography School
- Undocumented Students: What to Know About Aid for Sonography School